IMPROVING SOC SKILLS
Topic: Behavior Management/Social Skills
Instructor: Beverly Warnimont
Method: Face to Face (WRK)
Sponsor: AU Columbus Center
Center Offered: CPD
The main objectives of this workshop are to:
- Examine student's needs dealing with social skills issues
- Exploring skill-based interventions for students with difficult problems
- Understand the importance of empathy in teaching social skills
- Reviewing social pressures students face today and strategies in helping students make positive choices in typical peer pressure situations.
For questions and to pre-register please contact Bev Warnimont at 419-599-1702 or at: firstname.lastname@example.org . Participants will pay $95.00 to pre-register for this class.Please send payment to Effective Educational Seminars, 1460 Sedward Ave., Napoleon, OH 43545. This fee is in addition to the Ashland tuition of $195.00.
If not paying online, but plan to attend this class, please email your name, phone, and email address with the class number you plan attending to email@example.com.
Timespan of Course:
December 6, 2013 to December 7, 2013
Contact E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Day and Time of Meeting:Friday, December 6, 2013 -4:15pm to 9:30pmLocation of Meeting:Ashland University Columbus Center
- Day and Time of Meeting:Saturday, December 7, 2013 -7:45am to 4:45pmLocation of Meeting:Ashland University Columbus Center
Course Number: EDU*6150*R1
Academic Term: 14/GW
Academic Level: GW
Semester Hours: 1.00