PARTNERING W/ FAMILIES (1CR)
A FREE* four-part series for Pre-K through grade 3 teachers
- Apply communication skills in order to operationalize ways to use inviting language with parents/families
- Utilize growth mindset/habits of mnd skills to increase family engagement and draw upon family’s assets and interests
- Improve language and literacy opportunities at home and at school
- Examine language and literacy resources for everyday family activities to support early literacy and promote family engagement.
Dates: Time: 9:00 am-3:00 pm
September 22, 2017
November 10, 2017
January 26, 2018
March 9, 2018
Location 1495 W. Longview, Mansfield, OH 44906
*Credit hours available through Ashland University- Registration materials and information will be provided at the first PD session. If you have questions contact Jennifer English at email@example.com. (1 semester hour pending approval @ $175.00 per credit). Payment will be sent directly to Ashland University.
- Day and Time of Meeting:Friday, November 17, 2017 - 11:30amLocation of Meeting:1495 W Longview Ave Mansfield OH