LIT & PHYSICAL ED 6-12
YOU MUST BE AN EMPLOYEE FOR THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE TO PARTICIPATE
This one graduate credit course focuses on developing an increased understanding of the DoDEA College and Career Ready Standards for Literacy. Participants will utilize aspects of the Quarter 3 CCRSL training along with the professional learning training. Teachers will reflect upon the outcomes. The course includes face-to-face training and in-school implementation requirements.
- Deepen their understanding of the Standards for including literacy when appropriate.
- Understand the attributes of the three literacy shifts and their relationship with SPARK content.
- Explore the concepts of comparing and contrasting, provisional, readable, and polished writing.
- Intentionally plan future lessons emphasizing concepts involved with literacy.
- Participate in leadership implementation within health and physical education exploration with an emphasis on higher end vocabulary within these disciplines of study.
- Location of Meeting:Varies