MEASUREMENT PE K-5
This one graduate credit course focuses on developing an increased understanding of the DoDEA College and Career Ready Standards for Mathematics. Participants will utilize aspects of the Quarter 3 CCRSM training along with the professional learning training. Teachers will reflect upon the outcomes. The course includes face-to-face training and in-school implementation requirements.
- Deepen their understanding of the Standards for Mathematical Practice.
- Understand the attributes of the SMP’s and their relationship with SPARK content.
- Explore the eight SMP’s.
- Intentionally plan future lessons emphasizing concepts involved in measurement.
- Participate in leadership implementation and teacher mathematical and physical education exploration with an emphasis on measurement.
- Location of Meeting:Varies