January 10-11 | February 7-8 | March 6-7
The goal of each ALAS weekend is to provide educational leaders with high-impact presentations delivered by engaging presenters on a variety of contemporary topics. ALAS provides legal updates and analysis in a lively forum for professional networking, renewal, and growth.
The Telego Center and Ennis Britton Co., L.P.A. are proud to present the Ashland Leadership Academy Seminars. Come celebrate the 19th year of this exceptional professional development series with us! We look forward to your participation as we continue to deliver best-in-the-field speakers and informative topics.
Leadership 2020 - Purposeful Leadership In Action
- Comprehensive Legal Updates
- Legislative Updates
- Accountability in Education
- Collective Bargaining and Contract Administration
- Case Law Review
- Effective Employee Evaluation
- Human Resource Strategies
- Employee and Student Regulation
- Enhancing Critical District Relationships for Success
- Collaborative Learving and Shared Leadership
- Hot Topics
- Book Study - Leaders Eat Last by Simon Sinek
- Fri. 5:30-8:00 p.m.
- Sat. 7:00 - Breakfast
- Sat. 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Seminars
- Sheraton Suites, Cuyahoga Falls - 1989 Front Street, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221
- Please call 330.929.3000 to inquire about the deadline for the special ALAS group rate on overnight accommodations.
- $1410 - Seminar with 3 hours of graduate credit, regular rate (Registration and Payment must be received by Sunday December 1, 2019)
- $ 810 - Seminar ONLY, no graduate credit (Registration and Payment Prior to Sunday, December 1, 2019)
- $ 100 - "NEW" First time participants, no graduate credit (one Friday/Saturday weekend) GIVE ALAS a TEST DRIVE!
- All meals, snacks, and seminar supplies/materials included.
"New" - Group Discount Rate Make ALAS a professional development outing for your district!
Groups rates for attending (seminar only) are available depending on the size of the district. To discuss a group rate for your district, please contact Jim Powell at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To register, please complete the 2020 ALAS REGISTRATION FORM
For questions about your registration, please contact Connie VanSwearingen at email@example.com
For questions about seminar content, please contact Dr. David Silverberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.