January 4-5 | February 1-2 | March 1-2
The goal of each ALAS weekend is to provide educational leaders with high-impact presentations delivered by engaging presenters on a variety of contemporary topics. ALAS provides legal updates and analysis in a lively forum for professional networking, renewal, and growth.
The Telego Center and Ennis Britton Co., L.P.A. are proud to present the Ashland Leadership Academy Seminars. Come celebrate the 18th year of this exceptional professional development series with us! We look forward to your participation as we continue to deliver best-in-the-field speakers and informative topics.
Leadership 2019 - TBD
- Comprehensive Legal Updates
- Legislative Updates
- Accountability in Education
- Collective Bargaining and Contract Administration
- Effective Employee Evaluation
- Policy Changes Needed wtih New Legislation
- Enhancing Critical District Relationships for Success
- Collaborative Learving and Shared Leadership
- Hot Topics
- Book Study - The Successful Struggle: Powerful Techniques to Achieve Accelerated Resilience
- Fri. 5:30-8:00 p.m.
- Sat. 7:00 - Breakfast
- Sat. 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Seminars
- Sheraton Suites, Cuyahoga Falls - 1989 Front Street, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221
- Please call 330.929.3000 to inquire about the deadline for the special group rate ($115) on overnight accommodations.
- $1295 - Seminar with 3 hours of graduate credit, early bird rate (Payment must be received by Friday, November 9h, 2018
- $1395 - Seminar with 3 hours of graduate credit, regular rate
- $810 - Seminar ONLY, no graduate credit
- $25 - Prospective Leader, no graduate credit (ONE Saturday)
- All meals, snacks, and seminar supplies/materials included.
For questions about your registration, please contact Connie VanSwearingen at email@example.com
For questions about seminar content, please contact Dr. David Silverberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.