Administrative and Professional Licenses
Is a career in Education Administration right for you?
The impact that an administrator can have on a child, a school and a district cannot be overstated, which is why we’re passionate about helping you develop the skills you need to become an effective administrator.
At Ashland University, we offer our Master’s in Education Administration programs in flexible formats designed to fit your schedule. Our classes are a mix of face-to-face, hybrid and fully online. We can help you achieve the expertise and the administrator license you need to pursue education administration career opportunities where you can effect real and substantial change.
What you'll learn
Whether you’re hoping to earn your principal license, superintendent license or school administrator license, Ashland has you covered. Our programs integrate both theory and practice to help you meet the changing needs of leaders in today’s evolving educational landscape.
Why earn your Administration Licensure at Ashland?
- All licensure programs are approved by the Ohio Board of Regents
- Experienced instructors focused on helping you grow into leadership roles in administration
- Programs designed to fit your lifestyle and schedule
- Advanced-level coursework designed to help you understand the education industry and lead schools and districts forward
- Administrative Specialist License in Curriculum, Instruction and Professional Development: Prepares you for district-level administrator roles such as a director, supervisor and coordinator. View curriculum.
- Building Principal's License (Ages 3-14 and 8-21): Prepares you for leadership positions like school principal, assistant principal or athletic director. View curriculum.
- School Superintendent's License: Prepares you to make a positive impact in students’ lives as a district leader. As a superintendent, you will learn to enable teachers and administrators to fully support students. View curriculum.
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, there is a nationwide demand for teachers and administrators in all fields.
Get started today!
If you’re looking for a school administration degree that can help you earn the administrator license you need to take the next step in your career, fill out the form above, email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply now!