The Advantages of Earning Your Online Degree - Ashland University
Online degree programs are an excellent option for busy individuals who want to earn a degree, but find it difficult to fit fixed class schedules into their lives. The flexibility of being able to work school into your life instead of trying to arrange life around school makes earning a degree possible for many non-traditional students.
THE QUALITY OF ACCREDITED ONLINE DEGREE PROGRAMS IS EQUAL TO OR BETTER THAN FACE-TO-FACE EDUCATION
- 70% of academic leaders rate the learning outcomes in online education as the same or superior to those in face-to-face education. That is up from 57.2%
- 80% of online undergraduate students have transfer credits from previous college courses that can be applied to their degree requirements.
TRANSFER CREDITS HELP ACCELERATE DEGREE COMPLETION
Graduates of online degree programs can earn up to $84,000 annually, and 29% earn $85,000-$150,000 annually. 32% of higher education students now take at least one on line course.
What are some advantages of an online degree?
- Most programs designed specifically for working adults
- Complete coursework from any location
- Round the clock access to coursework
- No commute back and forth to campus
- Associate, Bachelor's, Master's, and Doctorate degree options
- Access to financial aid programs
- Increase your earning potentia I through higher education
The best time to start earning your degree is today!
Consider Ashland University today. Simply fill out the Request Info form!