Why Earn Your Master’s Degree in Education from Ashland University?
Recognize the Value of an Advanced Degree
- Graduate programs in education help prepare teachers to better meet those needs, instilling strong analytical and critical thinking skills in instructors
- Teachers entering master’s programs in education can expect to gain a much deeper background on content knowledge, teaching styles, the psychology behind learning, and reflective teaching practices
- Educators with master’s degrees are better suited to recognize struggling students thanks to better assessment skills coupled with better instructional strategies
Key Advantages of Earning a Master’s Degree in Education
- Master’s holders made a median $64,070 annually, while Bachelor’s degrees in the same subject paid a median - $43,000 annually
- Achieve greater understanding which leads to better teaching practices
- Better leadership opportunities
- Enhance your impact in school and surrounding
Course Offerings at Ashland University
- Teaching and Learning in the 21st Century (TL-21)
- Educational Technology
- Literacy and Reading Instruction -- Love literacy?
- Intervention Specilaist - Mild-Moderate Needs
- Talent Development Education
Why Choose Ashland University?
- Flexible Scheduling
- Improve your technical skills
- Scheduling Core Values
Earnings by Career
- Education Administrators - $75,000
- Secondary School Teachers - $56,000
- Elementary and Middle School Teachers - $54,000
- Special Education Teachers - $52,000
- Postsecondary Teachers - $50,000
- Preschool and Kindergarten Teachers - $43,000
Download the PDF below and learn more about the course offerings in our online programs at Ashland University.