Enriching Your Education Life
Are you a recent college graduate or professional looking to advance your career in education? Look no further than Ashland University’s highly regarded graduate education programs.
We respond to the career goals of professionals through:
- Alternative scheduling options, including fast-track courses
- A focus on highly practical knowledge and skills
- Dedicated faculty and graduate advisors to help you succeed
Graduate Program Paths
The graduate programs offered by the College of Education at Ashland University offer a variety of options for expanding your education, no matter your career goals.
- If you’re a graduate student, begin your career in teaching through our Bachelor’s Plus and other initial licensure programs, add a second teaching license or get a certificate for Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL).
- If you’re a current teacher, refine your classroom skills or prepare for a new role in education through our various licensure, endorsement and Master of Education programs.
- If you’re a practicing professional, explore the latest in leadership theory through our interdisciplinary Leadership Studies doctoral programs.
Doctorate in Leadership Studies - Traditional Delivery
Doctorate in Leadership Studies - Executive Delivery
Graduate Education Program Benefits
Strengths of our graduate education programs include:
- Quality Programs. Accredited by the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP), our graduate program faculty are proven practitioners who provide a balance of theory and practice in the classroom.
- Convenient Locations. Programs are offered at the Ashland campus as well as regional centers located in Columbus and Elyria, Ohio. Courses are provided at the centers, online and in hybrid formats that combine face-to-face and online instruction.
- Personalized Attention. Each graduate student benefits from small class sizes, individualized attention and quality instruction.
Phone: 800-882-1548 x5738
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org