Why Ashland University:
- Ashland, OH located a short distance from Akron, Cleveland and Columbus, which is one of the Ohio's saftest communities.
- Ashland offers 10 Master's programs; two Doctor's programs
- Total enrollment (Undergraduate, graduate, all programs): 6,500
- Small class size
- Ashland University is one of the most affordable private schools in the country, which rated one of the TOP 15 Over-Performing colleges in the nation by U.S. News and World Report
- Ashland offers conditional admissions and Intensive English Program for low English skill students at graduate level.
- Ashland graduatue progams do not require GRE/GMAT test for Admissions.
Master of Business Administration (MBA):
- Ashland offers over 10 MBA specializations in the fields of Accounting, Management, Finance, Information Systems, Sport Management, Supply Chain Management, Entrepreneurship, Human Resource, Business Analytics and Customized Specialization.
- International study tours are available to Europe and Asia.
- MBA program requires a minimum of 30 credit hours for admission above the MBA 500 level to receive an MBA degree. The entire MBA program can be completed in one to two years.
- The MBA program offers both in Ashland and Columbus, Ohio so that students can choose to study in a big city or small town.
- Gradaute assistantship avaiblable.
Master of Education Programs (M.Ed.):
- Ashland offers over 3 (M.Ed.) specializations in the fields of Education Administration, Adult Education, and Curriculum and Instruction.
- The Dwight Schar College of Education's four Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs are among the largest in Ohio.
- M.Ed. program requires a minimum of 30 credit hours at the graduate level to receive a M.Ed. degree. By taking two or more courses per semester, the entire M.Ed. program can be completed in two years (6 semesters) or less.
- We offer an endorsement in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages -- TESOL (Grades K-12)
Doctorate in Leadership Studies (Ed.D):
- Accelerated program allows you to complete your degree in less time than you think.
- Highly specialized curriculum helps you learn the skills employers seek
- Cohort learning model allows you to grow, learn and connect with your classmates
Doctorate in Nursing Practics (DNP):
- Ashland’s DNP program does not require the GRE or GMAT test for Admission.
- Earn a Family Nurse Practitioner specialization with only a BSN and an RN licensure.
- Two degree path options – BSN to DNP program – Family Nurse Practitioner specialization and MS/MSN to DNP program.