Why Ashland University:
- Ashland, OH located a short distance from Akron, Cleveland and Columbus, which is one of the Ohio's saftest communities.
- Ashland offers 10 Master's programs; two Doctor's programs
- Total enrollment (Undergraduate, graduate, all programs): 6,500
- Small class size
- Ashland University is one of the most affordable private schools in the country, which rated one of the TOP 15 Over-Performing colleges in the nation by U.S. News and World Report
- Ashland offers conditional admissions and Intensive English Program for low English skill students at graduate level.
Master of Business Administration (MBA):
- Ashland offers over 9 MBA specializations in the fields of Accounting, Management, Finance, Information Systems, Sport Management, Supply Chain Management, Entrepreneurship, Human Resource, Business Analytics and Customized Specialization.
- Ashland’s MBA program is fully accredited by Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- The MBA program does not require the GRE or GMAT test for Admission.
- MBA program requires a minimum of 36 credit hours for admission above the MBA 500 level to receive an MBA degree. By taking two or more courses per semester, the entire MBA program can be completed in two years (6 semesters) or less.
- MBA coursework is taught in a new academic building with a financial trading room, an entrepreneurship center and small classrooms.
Master of Education Programs (M.Ed.):
- Ashland offers over 2 (M.Ed.) specializations in the fields of Education Administration and Curriculum and Instruction.
- The Dwight Schar College of Education's four Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs are among the largest in Ohio.
- Ashland's M.Ed. program does not require the GRE or GMAT test for Admission.
- The College of Education has been accredited by the national council for the Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE) for more than 35 years.
- M.Ed. program requires a minimum of 30 credit hours at the graduate level to receive a M.Ed. degree. By taking two or more courses per semester, the entire M.Ed. program can be completed in two years (6 semesters) or less.
- We offer an endorsement in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages -- TESOL (Grades K-12)
- M.Ed. students will participate in classes located in the new Dwight Schar College of Education facility, Ohio’s premier college in the preparation of professional educators.
Doctorate in Leadership Studies (Ed.D):
- Ashland's Ed.D program does not require the GRE or GMAT test for Admission.
- Accelerated program allows you to complete your degree in less time than you think.
- Highly specialized curriculum helps you learn the skills employers seek
- Cohort learning model allows you to grow, learn and connect with your classmates
Doctorate in Nursing Practics (DNP):
- Ashland’s DNP program does not require the GRE or GMAT test for Admission.
- Earn a Family Nurse Practitioner specialization with only a BSN and an RN licensure.
- Two degree path options – BSN to DNP program – Family Nurse Practitioner specialization and MS/MSN to DNP program.