What is an Enrollment Deposit?
All accepted international students are required to make an enrollment deposit of $400. The enrollment deposit applies directly to a students expenses at Ashland University.
Fall deposit deadline: July 15th
Spring deposit deadline: November 15th
Summer deposit deadline: April 5th
Who is Required to Pay the Enrollment Deposit?
The $400 enrollment deposit is required for all international freshman, international transfer, and international graduate students who are admitted.
Why Do I need to Pay the Enrollment Deposit?
Ashland University has a long history of servicing the unique needs of our international student population. Our goal is to ensure that all international students are well-serviced and provided with the best opportunities when they arrive to campus. In keeping with this, we have instituted a non-refundable enrollment deposit for all international students of $400. This deposit will help us better manage our international student population while they proceed through enrollment and for arrival to campus.
How do I Pay the Enrollment Deposits?
- Relogin to your online application system through: www.ashland.edu/admissions/apply-today confirm your enrollment and pay $400 enrollmend deposit online.
- Money Order or Certified Check
- Wire Transfer (Please contact email@example.com for more information)
- Credit Card Authorization (Form located on the left)
- Contact the Business office for more options.
- The deadline is the start date of the semester you plan to enroll
- The only reason for refund is visa denied. Supporting documentation must be provided.
Please feel free to direct any questions to the Office of Admissions:
Gill Welcome Center
401 College Ave.
Ashland, Ohio, USA 44805