About SOAR Network
The SOAR Network provides students with a central location to connect to the people and services that can help you be successful.
- Personal, searchable success network
- Online scheduling when set up by faculty, advisors and staff
- Kudos for activities related to your goals
- Alerts when you’re at risk in a course
- Success plans where advisors document the roadmap for a student to achieve their goals.
Three things students should do in the SOAR Network:
- Upload your picture and set your email preferences.
Make it easier for your instructors and advisors to get to know you and stay in contact. Upload a photo so they will recognize you.
- Connect to people who can help you.
Your Success Network shows your assigned advisor, instructors and others who are directly connected to you. Each person’s contact information and appointment scheduling options are visible.
- Stay on track. Use your Dashboard to stay on top of upcoming appointments and recommendations from your instructors and advisors
Having trouble logging in?
If SOAR is the only thing you can’t log in to, clear your cookies and web browser history and try again. Be sure to use your full AU email and password. If that doesn't work, you can sign in "incognito" (Ctrl+Shift+N) or try a different web browser. If this still is not working, or you are unable to log in to anything at AU, put in a ticket with IT