Ashland University students are invited to register for Education Expo, a teacher recruiting event being held on April 15, 2015. This event is sponsored by the Career Services Center, along with six other private universities/colleges in Ohio. Attending teacher candidates will have the opportunity to meet with recruiter representatives from school districts from around the country during the Open Fair for the purpose of providing a resume and to be selected by recruiters to schedule same-day interviews for employment.
The event will be hosted at Bluffton University. For more information, please visit the Education Expo website.
Student Eligibility and Registration
To participate, Ashland University teacher candidates must:
- Be an alumna/us or a current student who will have graduated with a teacher licensure at the bachelor, master or doctoral degree level
- Expect to obtain education licensure by August 15, 2015
- Be eligible to accept new employment for the beginning of the 2015-16 academic year
- Have a resume reviewed by the Career Services Center
- Register using AU Career Connect.
8 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. Student Check-in
8:30 - 9:30 a.m. Open Fair.
9:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. Interviews
Additional information will be sent upon registration. Ashland University students can direct their questions to the Career Services Center: 419.289.5064.
For a list of participating recruiters, visit Bluffton University's College Central system and click "Search Employers" in green towards the bottom of the page.
Recruiter Registration and Information
School districts can register through April 1, 2015 at the Bluffton University website . Recruiters with questions about the event are encouraged to contact Bluffton University staff directly.
April 15, 2015
1 University Drive
Bluffton, Ohio 45817