Ashland University students are invited to register for Education Expo, a teacher recruiting event being held on April 5, 2017. This event is sponsored by the Career Services Center, along with six other private universities/colleges in Ohio. Attending teacher candidates will have the opportunity to meet with recruiter representatives from school districts from around the country during the Open Fair for the purpose of providing a resume and to be selected by recruiters to schedule same-day interviews for employment.
The event will be hosted at Bluffton University. For more information, please visit the Education Expo website.
Student Eligibility and Registration
To participate, Ashland University teacher candidates must:
- Be an alumna/us or a current student who will have graduated with a teacher licensure at the bachelor, master or doctoral degree level
- Expect to obtain education licensure by August 15, 2017
- Be eligible to teach at the beginning of the 2017-2018 academic year, or will graduate in December 2017**
**December 2017 graduates who will be eligible to teach upon graduation are invited to network and discuss mid-year opportunities with attending school districts.
- Have a resume reviewed by the Career Services Center
- Registration is encouraged. To register, please complete this Google Form.
8 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. Student Check-in
8:30 - 9:30 a.m. Open Fair.
9:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. Interviews
Additional information will be sent upon registration. Ashland University students can direct their questions to the Career Services Center: 419.289.5064.
For a list of participating recruiters, click the "Registered Districts" button on visit the information page on the University of Findlay's website.
Recruiter Registration and Information
For information on registering as a recruiter, please visit the information page on the University of Findlay's website.
April 5, 2017
University of Findlay