2015 Intern Panel: Wednesday, September 16th, 9:00am-5:00pm Dauch Ridenour Room
A panel of student interns will discuss their internship experiences each hour beginning at 9:00am and ending at 4:00pm.
There will be over 40 interns, some from each of the four colleges at Ashland University, serving on the panels throughout the day. All Ashland University students (regardless of major), faculty, and staff are encouraged to attend any or all of the panels.
Interns will discuss the following:
- How they discovered the internship
- The application process
- Background on the internship organization
- Their titles and duties/responsibilities
- What skills they acquired and knowledge they gained
- How they believe the internship will help them reach their career-related goals
- The importance of doing an internship/why a student should complete at least one internship while in college
- Additional details about the experience
To view the schedule of interns and their respective majors, click here: https://docs.google.com/a/ashland.edu/document/d/1ikFyAhZo6Hg7ksj-gNRakLHn8pIByQXDmFv5TwlBPfU/edit?usp=sharing (Requires an active Ashland email account)