Thursday, September 7, 2017 - 5:30pm - 7:00pm
Ridenour Room, Richard E. and Sandra J. Dauch College of Business and Economics
Students will have the opportunity to network with top accounting firms and accounting professionals and to speak to recruiters about job opportunities in the accounting field.
- Internships and full-time positions available!
- Freshmen through seniors welcome!
- Business professional dress is required.
- Please have your resume critiqued prior to the event in the Career Services Center.
- A Meet the Accountant Night Preparation Guide is available through the myAU Portal
Students who plan to attend Meet the Accountant Night are encouraged to RSVP. Registered participants will receive a name tag at the event.
Students who do not RSVP are still welcome and encouraged to attend, but they will need to make their own nametag at the event.
Registration is now open! Please register by Wednesday, September 6, 2017 at 9 a.m. if you know that you will attend the event!
- Click here to register now! (link will open a Google form)
Barnes Wendling CPAs, Inc.
Becker Professional Education
Brady Ware & Company
Cohen & Company
Cole Tooling & Stamping
HW&Co. (CPAs & Advisors)
Internal Revenue Service
Maloney + Novotny LLC
Meaden & Moore
National Interstate Insurance
Ohio Tool Works
Rea and Associates
The Gorman-Rupp Company
The J.M. Smucker Company
Whitcomb & Hess Inc.