CAREER FAIRS AND MAJOR EVENTS:
Ashland University hosts on-campus career fairs each fall and spring. Mark your calendars and click "here" to register!
UPCOMING CAREER FAIRS AND EVENTS:
- Toastmasters International Event: Tuesday, October 30, 2018, 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm: AU Career Services Center, Hawkins-Conard Student Center Room 254. Learn how to become a better speaker and presenter, how to communicate confidently, how to develop leadership skills, and how to listen effectively!
- Etiquette Dinner: Tuesday, November 13, 2018, 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm: Upper Convo. Additional information and registration coming soon! Limited Spots!
- AU Spring 2019 Career Fair: Tuesday, Feb. 5, 2019, 4:00 pm -7:00 pm: Upper Convo.
PAST CAREER FAIRS AND EVENTS:
- Meet the Accountant Night: Thursday, Sept 6, 2018, 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm: College of Business and Economics. To view the list of all businesses attending the event, click here.
- AU Fall 2018 Career Fair: Tuesday, Sept. 18, 2018, 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm: Upper Convo.
- Graduate/Professional School Fair : Monday, October 1, 2018, 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm: Student Center Conference Rooms.
- College of Nursing (CON) Fair: Friday, October 12, 2018, starts at 12:00 pm and ends at 4:00 pm (can arrive anytime in between those times). Attire: Can come in scrubs or nursing uniform! Location: Mansfield, OH Campus.
Additional on-campus recruiting opportunities will be posted as they are scheduled. Ashland University students, faculty, and staff should refer to the full Career Services Calendar on the myAU Portal.
OFF-CAMPUS PARTNER CAREER FAIRS:
Ashland University students are also encouraged to attend the following off-campus partner career fairs. Please note, for all Off-Campus Events, students are responsible for their own transportation unless noted.
- CareerFest, Presented by OFIC: Friday, Sept. 28, 2018, 10:00 am - 2:00 pm: Huntington Convention Center of Cleveland, 300 Lakeside Ave. E., Cleveland, OH 44113 To register, click here Additional information: Click here for Map for Parking Click here for Directions to Convention Center Click here for Guidebook of participants
- NOTED: Northeast Ohio Teacher Education Day: Tuesday, April 2, 2019, 7:30 am - 5:00 pm: John S. Knight Center, Akron, OH
- Education Expo
- Teach Ohio
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information if you haven't already received an email.
Additional non-partner off-campus career fairs will be posted to the Career Services Center calendar on the myAU Portal.