CAREER FAIRS AND MAJOR EVENTS:
Ashland University hosts on-campus career fairs each fall and spring. Mark your calendars and click "here" to register! Learn more about other career fairs off campus and major events throughout each semester.
Attention students: Career Services will print up to 15 copies of your resume on resume paper for FREE if you are attending a Career Fair.
UPCOMING CAREER FAIRS AND EVENTS:
- CareerFest 2019 (Columbus), Presented by OFIC: Friday, Feb. 1, 2019, 10:00am - 2:00 pm: Ohio Expo Center-Cardinal Hall, 17 E. 17th Ave., Columbus, OH 43211 Click here for directions.
Registration is required. Register Now! To get additional information, click here or visit: https://www.ofic.org/events/2019/2/1/2019-careerfest-columbus.
Registration includes a FREE LinkedIn profile picture and information about how to effectively communicate on LinkedIn and building great student profile. *Professional attire encouraged*
Additional information: . Click here for the Guidebook of participants!
- AU Spring 2019 Career Fair: Tuesday, Feb. 5, 2019, 4:00 pm -7:00 pm: Upper Convo.
Students - Register HERE!
To view the 2019 Spring Career Fair Participation GuideBook, click here. Please note it will be updated as new information becomes available so check back frequently. Employers interested in attending the fair, please register by clicking here. Students and AU Faculty or Staff Members: If you do not see an employer attending the fair, please email email@example.com and provide us with the Employer information and we will contact them about our on-campus opportunities!
Employers interested in attending the 2019 Spring Career Fair, Click Here!
- NOTED: Northeast Ohio Teacher Education Day: Tuesday, April 2, 2019, 7:30 am - 5:00 pm: John S. Knight Center, Akron, OH Click here to register. To learn more, click here.
- Education Expo 2019: Wednesday, April 10, 2019, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm: Ohio Northern University, 525 S. Main St., Ada, OH Click here to register. Registration form has complete details.
Additional on-campus recruiting opportunities will be posted as they are scheduled. Ashland University students, faculty, and staff, click here to view our calendar that lists all our workshops, career fairs and major events.
OFF-CAMPUS PARTNER CAREER FAIRS:
Ashland University students are also encouraged to attend the following off-campus partner career fairs. Please note, for all Off-Campus Events, students are responsible for their own transportation unless noted.
- CareerFest, Presented by OFIC: Friday, Sept. 28, 2018, 10:00 am - 2:00 pm: Huntington Convention Center of Cleveland, 300 Lakeside Ave. E., Cleveland, OH 44113 To register, click here Additional information: Click here for Map for Parking Click here for Directions to Convention Center Click here for Guidebook of participants
- Education Expo
- Teach Ohio
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information if you haven't already received an email.
Additional non-partner off-campus career fairs will be posted to the Career Services Center calendar on the myAU Portal.