Are you considering advancing your education and pursuing a graduate degree? The Career Services Center is glad to assist with this process and can help you determine if graduate school is right for you.
Our Office Offers:
- An annual graduate school fair each year in October
- Assistance reviewing graduate school application materials, including goal statements and resumes or curriculum vitae
- A directory of graduate schools by field, including contact information, application requirements and deadlines
- Books on graduate school, including books on gaining admission, applying for financial aid and choosing a graduate school
- Graduate School Workshops
- Individual appointments to coach you through the process
- A written Graduate School Guide, which is available in myAU (Handbooks & Guides page) and the AU Career Connect Resource Library
If you would like to discuss the graduate school option, please contact our office at 419.289.5064 to schedule an appointment with a Career Specialist. In addition, consider scheduling an appointment with an academic advisor or a professor in the academic discipline you are considering to discuss graduate school options.
- GRE: Graduate Record Examination
- GMAT : Graduate Management Admission Test
- LSAT : Law School Admission Test
- MCAT : Medical College Admission Test
- Learning Express Library: a collection of tools for test preparation, career development and skill-building.
- Graduate School Guide - available in myAU (Handbooks & Guides page) and the AU Career Connect Resource Library
* The Career Services Center at Ashland University provides links to external websites as a convenience and does not necessarily endorse all opportunities, organizations or employers and their representatives which may be listed within. Individuals are expected to determine the usefulness of each site and posting on an individual basis.