Diversity Scholars Program
The Diversity Scholars Program is a four-year renewable scholarship offered through the Office of Diversity. The Scholarship requires the student to participate in the following opportunities in their first year attending the University:
- A one semester, three hour per week internship with University office that relates to the students major or field of study.
- Attend the Pathways Pre-Orientation Workshop; you will arrive to campus in August one day early for this transitional program.
- Attend three University events per semester.
- You will be paired with a faculty or staff mentor who will be a resource to you at Ashland University.
- Participate in the Diversity Scholar Presentations in the Spring Semester; students will give a presentation on their internship experience.
Eligibility is determined through the Admissions and Financial Aid process. Scholarships are automatically awarded and students will be notified if eligible.
Terri A. Link
Director, Diversity & Inclusion
Intern, Diversity & Inclusion
Student Senate, Diversity & Inclusion Representative