The Diversity Scholars Program is a four-year renewable scholarship offered through the Office of Diversity. The Scholarship requires the student to participate in the following opportunities in their first year attending the University:
- A one semester, three hour per week internship with University office that relates to the students major or field of study.
- Attend the Pathways Pre-Orientation Workshop; you will arrive to campus in August one day early for this transitional program.
- Attend three University events per semester.
- You will be paired with a faculty or staff mentor who will be a resource to you at Ashland University.
- Participate in the Diversity Scholar Presentations in the Spring Semester; students will give a five-minute presentation on their internship experience.