At this time we do not currently offer Massage Therapy.
We hope to have the program reinstated. Please check back frequently to see if the program is back up and running.
- Increases circulation, allowing the body to pump more oxygen and nutrients into vital organs
- Reduces stress and strengthens immune system
- Relaxes and softens injured and overused muscles
- Reduces spasms and cramping
- Increases joint flexibility and range of motion
- Reduces recovery time for strenuous workouts
- Releases endorphins, the body’s natural painkiller
- Relieves pain for migraine sufferers and decreases the need for medication
- Relieves muscle tension and stiffness
- Improves posture
Our licensed massage therapist will help relieve:
- Back and neck pain
- Hand and foot pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Acute or chronic pain
Individual Package Sessions
Student: 30-min $20
Member: 30-min $25
Non-Member: 30-min $35
5 Package Sessions
Student: 30-min $75
Member: 30-min $100
Chair massages are the perfect way to rejuvenate and reward your staff or sports team.
one hour minimum/15 minute time slots $45
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at 419.289.5440 or email us at Recservices@ashland.edu.