Due to current COVID-19 guidelines, all initial person-to-person interactions will be via video conferencing.
How this works:
- Students can schedule a counseling appointment through email at email@example.com.
- Dr. McKnight or one of the professional counselors will email you to schedule an appointment.
Prior to your first remote session:
- You will receive an email containing both informed consent and intake form to review and sign before your scheduled session.
- At the beginning of your first remote session, we will review the informed consent.
At the time of or prior to the scheduled session:
- You will receive an email link to join the online session. You will enter your name in a pop-up box to check in to the "Waiting Room" until your session begins.
*Please note: If you encounter technical difficulties during an online counseling session, please email your counselor to determine the next steps.