Safety and Security at the College of Nursing
Student safety is a priority. The following measures have been taken to enhance safety for students while living and learning at the Ashland University Mansfield Apartments.
- Students gain access to the buildings through Eagle ID cards issued and monitored by the University.
- Cameras are located at each entrance of the buildings, as well as on the outside of the buildings to monitor the parking lot and apartment property.
- Apartments have Resident Assistants (RAs) who are on a duty rotation.
- Schmidt Security Pro begins nightly shifts and patrols the property.
- Building a community of respect is a University focus.