YMCA/Recreation Center Options
All full time Undergraduate and Advanced College of Nursing students pay $85/semester to use the Ashland University Recreation Center.
College of Nursing students taking classes or residing at the Mansfield campus can elect to use the Mansfield YMCA with their Recreation Center fee. Accelerated College of Nursing students can opt into this service for the same $85/semester fee.
To indicate your interest in having a membership at the YMCA of Mansfield, please fill out this form. The cost is $85 per student, per semester for a membership.
YMCA Membership Programs and Privileges:
- FREE equipment orientation and unlimited use of Fitness Center
- FREE aerobics classes (land and water)
- FREE open swim for adults and families
- FREE open-gym time
- FREE Racquetball
- ChildWatch service
- Youth and Adult sport leagues and classes
- Progressive swim lessons
- A.W.A.Y. privileges (Always Welcome at YMCAs). Use your YMCA card at more than 2,000 Ys nationwide.
- Open seven days a week to meet your busy schedule
- Volunteer opportunities