On-Campus Employment



Ashland University provides opportunities for employment in a variety of locations across campus. Working an on-campus job is a great way to earn money, help finance your education and gain experience during your college career that can transfer to future employment.  

You will find on-campus jobs are posted in Handshake

To access Handhsake and it's features, you will need to sign up here

Questions? Please contact the Career Center for Life Calling at 419.289.5064.

Student Employment Programs

There are two different types of on-campus employment: Federal Work Study and Regular Student Employment. Eligibility depends on Financial Aid.  

Please view the Financial Aid Forms for On-Campus Employment page for further instruction.