Making education happen on your time.
The Internet and other advancements in electronic communications, communities and culture have revolutionized distance learning. Right now, online education is where accurate information and robust networks combine to deliver content for either education or business/professional development.
No longer an ancillary or experimental option, today’s online learning harnesses educational content and courses designed specifically for this full-fledged mode of study. Gone are the days of traditional classes being squeezed into online formats.
Built from the ground up to serve the needs of busy students, our online classes and full degree programs offer on-demand learning that allows:
- Access from anywhere in the world, at any time
- Independent study for those with a less traditional, more entrepreneurial mindset
- Collaboration thanks to serious teaming technology
- Real-time interaction to meet expectations of modern, always-connected learners
- Greater control of the educational experience
- Flexibility and convenience for anyone with a demanding work schedule, family responsibilities or transportation or accessibility challenges
Online Study Options
Currently, Ashland University offers hundreds of fully online or hybrid courses at both undergraduate and graduate levels. Our on-campus technical team is also proud to assist the various colleges and the seminary in offering full degree programs online, including:
- Online Criminal Justice Program
- Online MBA Program
- Online Education Programs
- Online Nursing Programs
- Ashland Theological Seminary
We’re adding new courses and programs all the time.
Online classes designed for you
- Helpdesk Support is available until 9 p.m. Monday-Saturday and until 5 p.m. on Sunday.
- Individual Attention
- Many professors utilize the Quality Matters course design rubric.
- We use tools you will find in your professional career.