Ashland University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association (web address: http://www.ncahlc.org and phone: 800-621-7440 or 312-263-0456.)
Third Party Comment
Ashland University is seeking comments from the public about the University in preparation for its periodic evaluation by its regional accrediting agency. The University will host a visit April 2018, with a team representing the Higher Learning Commission. Ashland University has been accredited by HLC since 1938. The team will review the institution’s ongoing ability to meet HLC’s Criteria for Accreditation.
The public is invited to submit comments regarding the university to the following address:
Public Comment on Ashland University | Higher Learning Commission | 230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500 | Chicago, IL 60604-1411
The public may also submit comments on HLC’s website at www.hlcommission.org/comment.
Comments must address substantive matters related to the quality of the institution or its academic programs. Comments must be in writing.
All comments must be received by March 16, 2018
Authorization to grant bachelor, master and doctor degrees comes from the Ohio Board of Regents.
Individual programs are accredited by:
- the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs
- the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education
- the National Association of Schools of Music
- the American Association of Theological Schools
- the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- the Council on Social Work Education
- the American Chemical Society
- the Commission on the Accreditation of Athletic Training (CAATE)
- the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND) of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (AND)