Office of Institutional Effectiveness
The Office of Institutional Effectiveness is the official source of university data that demonstrates the extent to which Ashland University is fulfilling its mission and realizing its vision.
Data provided by the Office of Institutional Effectiveness is used in many ways, including:
- Accountability reports to federal and state governments and various educational and commercial agencies
- Guiding institutional decisions and supporting student success
- Supporting the university's accreditation process
- >Supporting the research and evaluation efforts of administrative offices and academic departments
- Monitoring the progress of the institution's strategic planning efforts.
Common Data Set
The Common Data Set initiative is a collaborative effort among data providers in higher education and publishers as represented by the College Board, Peterson's and U.S. News & World Report. The goal is to improve the quality and accuracy of information provided to everyone involved in a student's transition into higher education, as well as to reduce the reporting burden on data providers.
These 10 institutions are most similar to Ashland University when considering attributes such as student enrollment and endowment:
- Arcadia University
- Aurora University
- Gannon University
- George Fox University
- Lewis University
- Olivet Nazarene University
- The College of Saint Scholastica
- The University of Findlay
- Utica College
- Widener University