Transfer students are eligible for grants and scholarships ranging from $1,000 to $8,000 per year. Admitted transfer students will receive their award notice shortly after being admitted to AU.
Steps to Transferring to AU
- Complete and submit the Transfer Student Application.
- Send us your official college transcripts. High school transcripts are required if transferring fewer than 30 hours.
- Submit your enrollment deposit.
- Receive your class schedule from an AU Advisor.
Will your credits transfer? Yes! Review equivalencies by going to transferology.com.
For More Information
- Check the FAQs for requirements and other frequently asked questions.
- Contact your admissions representative.
- Call us at 419-289-5383.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schedule an appointment at ashland.edu/visit.
- Lorain County Community College - Primary Grades/Intervention Dual Program (Pre-K-5), Music (Bachelor of Arts), Music Education, Social Work
- The Ohio State University - Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- North Central State College - Bioscience/Biology, Communication Studies, Criminal Justice, Graphic Design, Human Services to Social Work, Pre-Health Biology, Pre-Professional Biology. Psychology
Campus Visits and Events
- Daily Campus Visits
- Transfer Visit Events
- Campus Visit Events
- Virtual Visits
Gill Welcome Center
Office of Admissions
430 College Ave.
Ashland, OH 44805
Book a time to talk: https://aukauck.youcanbook.me/