Ashland University is a member of the Ohio Consortium for Transfer Pathways to the Liberal Arts, a group of 25 two-year and four-year colleges working together to provide clear, consistent transfer pathways in Biology, English and Psychology for community college students transferring to Ashland University and other private colleges in Ohio. These transfer pathways align with the Ohio Guaranteed Transfer Pathways (OGTPs) in Biology, English and Psychology, ensuring that associate degrees from Ohio’s community colleges provide a clear path to colleges and universities across Ohio.
Ashland University and other partner institutions signed a Transfer Pledge as our commitment to your success as a transfer student.
Ashland University has approved transfer pathways in Biology, English and Psychology. You’ll be right on track to graduate with your bachelor’s degree!
Here are the benefits for you:
- Transfer pathways give you clarity in the courses you take from many different community colleges and assurance that your courses will transfer smoothly toward your bachelor’s degree at Ashland University.
- You’ll transfer with an introductory major and most general education courses complete.
- With the associate degree and transfer pathway, students can transfer to Ashland University as a college junior, with maximum credit counting toward the major and bachelor’s degree. Check with a transfer advisor to make sure you meet GPA and other admission requirements.
- Once you’ve enrolled at Ashland University, you can complete your bachelor’s degree in as little as two years enrolled as a full-time student.
- Transfer advisors at Ashland University and community colleges are working together for your success! They will answer questions and guide you every step of the way.
We’re excited to see you at Ashland University! Meet with Ashland University’s transfer advisor to learn about the application and admission process, as well as scholarships and financial aid.