The Student Accessibility Center collaborates with eligible students to coordinate accommodations that ensure equal access to education and university life.
Accommodations may include:
- Academic accommodations - testing in a distraction-reduced area, testing with extended time, access to assistive technology
- Classroom accommodations - adjustable, accessible tables, attendance policy modification
- Temporary accommodations - providing a scribe for testing in cases of injury or temporary use of mobility devices
Students with disabilities who are admitted to Ashland University and are requesting accommodations should schedule an individual meeting with us. Please review the detailed information on requesting accommodations in advance of your meeting.
A healthcare or diagnosing professional can download, complete and return the Disability Verification Form to provide verification of a student's disability.
- Housing Accommodations
- Service, Assistance, Emotional Support and Therapy Animals on Campus Policy
- Service Animals in Training Agreement
- Emotional Support Animal Agreement
- Student Accessibility Center Grievance Procedure
- Student Accessibility Center Handbook
- Faculty Test Proctoring Instructions
- Fast Facts for Faculty
- Procedure Shortcuts for Faculty