Our mission is to provide AU students with opportunities to discover their own path to spiritual growth. So, within the Office of Christian Ministry (OCM), you’ll find a variety of ministries— all of them welcoming — that offer diverse ways to worship, such as participating in regular church or smaller group services or by engaging in religious study, spiritual retreats, service projects or mission trips.
Almost every night of the week throughout the year you can find a religious meeting that offers love and support to all who attend. It is our hope that by attending such meetings you will forge lifelong friendships and discover new dimensions of faith that expand and deepen your spiritual awareness and practice.
Ways to Worship
- The Well: Thursdays, 8:30 p.m., Upper Chapel
- Catholic Campus Ministry: Mass, Sundays, 4:30 p.m., Lower Chapel; Newman Nights, Wednesdays, 7:00 p.m., Lower Chapel
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes: Tuesdays, 8:30 p.m., Lower Chapel
- Park Street Brethren Church: Sundays, 9 a.m., 619 Park St.
- Five Stones Community Church: Sundays, 10:30 a.m., Upper Chapel
- Coalition for Christian Outreach: Chinese Worship Service, 11:30 am First Presbyterian Church, 320 Church St.; International Student Lunch, Tuesdays, 11:30 a.m., Lower Chapel Cafe
- Ratio Christi: Wednesdays, 4:15 p.m., Lower Chapel
- Delight: Wednesdays, 7:30 p.m., Common Grounds
Ways to Grow
- Small Groups and bible studies
- Outdoor adventures (Ashland XD)
- Find or be a mentor
- Personal life coaching or spiritual direction
Ways to Serve
- Isaiah Project short-term missions
- Emerging Leaders Incubator (ELI)
- Ministry leadership teams
- Internship opportunities
- Young Life
Receive Prayer Support
The AU campus ministers will prayerfully support you in whatever circumstances you find yourself. Please feel free to share any prayer requests. The campus ministers will pray over your request individually and collectively, while keeping all requests confidential.
Reserve Space in the Chapel
Members of the Ashland University community may reserve Upper and Lower Chapel for events and gatherings. Requests are granted on a first-come, first-served basis and can be made by emailing email@example.com.
Groups outside the university should contact Erika Chuburko at firstname.lastname@example.org or 419-289-5186.
Office of Christian Ministry
Rev. Dr. Charles Neff
The Well Campus Ministry
Rev. Joe Maggelet
Catholic Campus Minister
Coalition for Christian Outreach (International Student Ministry) Campus Minister