The Writing Center, located in Center for Humanities Bixler (CFHB) 105, is open during the hours listed below. Online appointments are available for students in online-only undergraduate programs. Although not all hours are staffed by Writing Assistants, students are welcome to use the Center computers for work on assignments on their own.
9 a.m. – 9 p.m. Monday–Thursday
9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Friday
Drop-in Hours (No appointment needed):
7 p.m. – 9 p.m. Monday–Thursday
3 p.m. – 5 p.m. Friday
Note: All appointments must be made at least 24 hours in advance. To schedule an appointment click here: https://ashland.mywconline.com.
How to Make an Appointment
For undergraduate appointments, click on https://ashland.mywconline.com and sign up for an available time. Please remember appointments must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
Having trouble? Visit CFHB 104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mentoring and Resources to Sharpen Writing Skills
The University Writing Center welcomes all students who are writing papers for courses in any discipline. Writing Assistants (WAs) represent a variety of majors & and minors and core courses.
- To learn more visit About the Writing Center
- To learn how to make an appointment and what to do to prepare, visit How to Use the Writing Center
- To learn more about AU's policies on plagiarism and integrity, visit Policies for Plagiarism & Integrity
- To learn more about the Writing Assistants, visit Writing Center Staff
- To make an appointment: click https://ashland.mywconline.com