Google Cloud Printing allows you to print any document on Google Drive to any cloud printing enabled Ashland printer from your personal device, all without signing into an Ashland computer.
- You must have either logged in to PaperCut (print.ashland.edu) while on campus, or tried to print normally from a campus computer.
- You must have enough prints for the entire print job on your account.
- The device you are trying to print from MUST be signed in with your AU email account.
- You must have added the Cloud Printers to your AU email account. You can add these by scanning the QR codes or using the sharable link.
- You must be printing from either Google Drive or Google Chrome.
- Once you have added the cloud printers to your account, you can cloud print from any eligible device as long as you are signed in with your Ashland Gmail account.
|Shareable Links, Please Visit: Printing|
|Available Google Cloud Printers|