Welcome to the Instructional Resource Center
The IRC spring hours schedule begins on Monday, January 10.
Updates and exceptions to these hours are noted below. Please note that IRC hours are subject to change.
- Follow the IRC News Blog, and IRC @ AU Library on Twitter the most recent hours updates.
- For information about Archer Library hours, please visit the Library Hours & Updates page.
- Ask the IRC Chat is available during online hours!
IRC Hours | Spring 2022
|Monday: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.|
|Tuesday: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.|
|Wednesday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Thursday: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.|
|Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. - OR - 9 a.m. to Noon|
|Saturday & Sunday: Closed|
|• Closed daily from 1 to 2 p.m. for lunch •|
Visitors to Archer Library who are younger than high school age and who do not have a valid Ashland University ID or University affiliation must be accompanied by an adult.
High school students may use public library computers located on the main floor for research purposes only.
- Current students are given priority in the use of library computers.
- Instructional Resource Center and second floor computers are not available for public use.
Returning a book after closing?
The library book drop is located on the lower level by the back door (across from the Chapel).