**PLEASE NOTE: OVERNIGHT REQUESTS CANNOT BE GUARANTEED FOR SATURDAY DELIVERY.
- Unofficial transcript requests are $3 per transcript via mail.
- Official transcripts being sent first class or in person $6 per transcript.
- Official transcripts sent UPS Overnight or Express Mail Overnight will be $10 per transcript, plus appropriate overnight charges.
To protect the privacy and security of Ashland University student information, transcript requests will no longer be accepted through email or fax.
Requests via Credit Card Payment:
1. Sign electronically to speed up processing time. This requires a laptop or computer with a mouse; touchscreens will not work.
2. Receive email updates of your transcript status.
3. Order official electronic PDF transcript delivered via email. Expires after 30 days.
4. Order official mailed copy.
*Additional processing fees may be applied.
***The Student National Clearing House recommends against using Google Chrome or MacBooks when downloading your PDF transcripts.***
Requests via Cash or Check Payment:
*Please note: if you are using a credit card for payment you must use the previous method listed above.
1. Transcript Request Form
2. Option 1: Print and mail to:
Office of Records and Registration-Transcripts
401 College Avenue
Ashland, Ohio 44805
3. Option 2: In person. Transcripts may be picked up in person at the Office of Records and Registration (206 Founders Hall) during normal business hours by the student.
4. Unofficial transcripts may be mailed for $3.
Questions? Call 419.289.5666.
*Professional Development/Graduate Workshop students: If you are waiting for a grade to post, please mark 'hold for grades' and list the courses for which you are awaiting grades.