**PLEASE NOTE: OVERNIGHT REQUESTS CANNOT BE GUARANTEED FOR SATURDAY DELIVERY.
1. Unofficial transcript requests are $3 per transcript via mail.
2. Unofficial faxed transcripts will be $10 per transcript.
3. Official transcripts being sent first class or in person $6 per transcript.
4. Official transcripts sent UPS Overnight or Express Mail Overnight will be $10 per transcript, plus appropriate overnight charges.
1. Sign electronically to speed up processing time. This requires a laptop or computer with a mouse; touchscreens will not work.
2. Receive email updates of your transcript status.
3. Order official electronic PDF transcript delivered via email.
4. The Student National Clearing House recommends against using Google Chrome or MacBooks if ordering PDF transcripts.
5. Click here to be directed to Student National Clearing House to start your request.
1. Transcript Request Form
2. Print and Mail, Fax, or Email.
3. Transcripts may also be picked up in person at the Office of Records and Registration during normal business hours by the student or a FERPA approved representative.
4. Unofficial transcripts may be mailed for $3.
Questions? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 419.289.5666.
*Professional Development/ Graduate Workshop students: If you are waiting for a grade to post, please mark 'hold for grades' and list the courses for which you are awaiting grades.