Changes to the Cost of Official Transcripts
**PLEASE NOTE: OVERNIGHT REQUESTS CANNOT BE GUARANTEED FOR SATURDAY DELIVERY.
Effective November 1, 2013 transcript fees will be as follows:
1. Unofficial transcript requests $3 per transcript via mail or in person.
2. Unofficial faxed transcripts will be $10 per transcript.
3. Official transcripts being sent first class or in person $6 per transcript.
4. Official transcripts sent UPS Overnight or Express Mail Overnight will be $10 per transcript, plus appropriate overnight charges.
5. Official electronic pdf transcripts must be requested via the National Student Load Clearinghouse service and will be $10 per transcript plus National Student Clearinghouse fees of $2.24 service fee and a $.75 Rights Management fee. When requesting electronic transcripts, please verify with the recipient that the electronic format is acceptable.
1. Additional $2.25 convenience fee charged on any online order.
2. Sign electronically to speed up processing time.
3. Receive email and text updates of your transcript status.
4. Order official electronic PDF transcript delivered via email.
5. Click here to be directed to Student National Clearing House to start your request.
1. Transcript Request Form
2. Print and Mail, Fax, or Scan and Email.
3. Transcripts may also be picked up in person at the Office of Records and Registration during normal business hours.
4. Unofficial transcripts may be mailed or picked up at the office for $3.
Questions? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Professional Development/ Graduate Workshop students: If you are waiting for a grade to post, please mark 'hold for grades' and list the courses you are waiting for grades for.