- All fees and charges must be paid in full before registration becomes valid and before a student can reside in University facilities or attend classes.
- Interest will be charged on all past due balances at a rate of 1.5% monthly.
- Students with a balance under $1,000 will be allowed to register for subsequent semesters.
- Graduating students must have accounts paid in full beforethey can receive their diploma.
- No person may have a transcript of his/her record until his/her account is paid in full.
Terms of Payment
Join ACCESS, International Student Services, Study Abroad, and the Isaiah...Read more
In 2015, the Nobel prizewinning economist Angus Deaton discovered something...Read more