Dr. Christopher Burkett
- Joined Ashland University in 2005 and teaches undergraduate and graduate courses in American political thought and institutions
- Fields of expertise include the American founding, American foreign policy and political philosophy
- Co-director of the Ashbrook Scholar Program
- Named Outstanding Male Faculty Member of the Year in 2008
- Received the Edward and Louaine Taylor Excellence in Teaching Award in 2011
I work in...
Understanding and engaging with the greatest questions and best minds of the past is key to becoming a truly educated citizen. As you learn about how people thought and acted in different times and places, you will gain perspectives and develop such essential qualities as... Read More