Dr. Christopher Chartier
Assistant Professor of Psychology
Founder/Director of the Psychological Science Accelerator
Dwight Schar College of Education
- Joined Ashland University in 2013
- Teaches courses in General Psychology I, Research Methods, Advanced Research Methods, and Social Psychology
- Founder and Director of the Psychological Science Accelerator
- Publishes research journals such as Science, Journal of Experimental Social Psychology, and Advances in Methods and Practices in Psychological Science
- Research interests include tacit coordination and pro-social behavior. Currently studying how shared knowledge of group member traits influences the ease and efficiency with which small groups align their decisions and behaviors for maximal collective benefit
Miami University, Ph.D. in Social Psychology
Miami University, M.A.
Indiana University, B.S. in Psychology
I work in...
Carlos Satizabal, Professor at the Universidad Nacional de Colombia and...Read more
Book Discussion: "The Distance Between Us" by Reyna Grande Dorothy...Read more