Dr. John Moser
- Joined Ashland University faculty in 2001 and serves as chair of the Master of American History and Government Program
- Teaches courses on modern European, American and East Asian history, including Western Civilization to 1500, Western Civilization since 1500, Renaissance and Reformation, Age of Revolution and Reaction, 20th Century Europe, Modern East Asia, and World War II
- Has published numerous works on subjects ranging from comic books to Japanese foreign policy.
- Author of four books, the most recent of which is The Global Great Depression and the Coming of World War II, which was published by Routledge in 2015
- Received AU’s Taylor Teaching Award in 2016.
I work in...
Understanding and engaging with the greatest questions and best minds of the past is key to becoming a truly educated citizen. As you learn about how people thought and acted in different times and places, you will gain perspectives and develop such essential qualities as... Read More