Dr. Rebecca Corbin
Professor of Chemistry
Chair, Chemistry, Geology and Physics Department
- Joined Ashland University in 2001
- Named Outstanding Female Faculty Member of the Year in 2003
- Received a national undergraduate teaching award from Iota Sigma Pi in 2007
- Teaches analytical chemistry, biochemistry, and Natural Science Core courses.
- Expertise includes mass spectrometry and chromatography
Proteomics, Mass spectrometry, Chemical separation methods
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Ph.D.
Alderson-Broaddus College , B.S.