Dr. Rebecca Corbin
- Joined Ashland University in 2001
- Named Outstanding Female Faculty Member of the Year in 2003
- Received a national undergraduate teaching award from Iota Sigma Pi in 2007
- Teaches analytical chemistry, biochemistry, and Natural Science Core courses.
- Expertise includes mass spectrometry and chromatography
I work in...
At Ashland University, our programs in chemistry, biochemistry, geology and physics emphasize close faculty/student interactions and hands-on experience with modern equipment. Our majors have the opportunity to work side by side with experts in the laboratory and the field... Read More