Student Learning Outcomes
The Communication Studies student will:
- Critically analyze the complexity of human communication addressing the ongoing transaction between and among parties.
- Explain and apply theories and research to central questions of the communication studies discipline.
- Create informative, persuasive, and conversational messages by identifying and evaluating the audience, purpose, and context.
- Create and deliver effective written, oral and digital presentations for a given audience.
- Critically analyze messages through the use of listening skills.
- Explain the social, cultural, and ethical responsibilities of communicators.