The Center for Academic Support includes Academic Advising, First-Year Programs and Tutoring and Learning Programs. We provide resources to students that focus on their individual needs, with an emphasis on social, personal and academic success.
We offer comprehensive and individualized support services in professional academic advising and peer tutoring. Our professional advisors can assist you with degree planning, course registration, campus resources, academic success strategies, homesickness, roommate challenges and understanding university policies and procedures.
Center for Academic Support Values
- Belief: We believe that all undergraduate students have the strengths and skills necessary to succeed.
- Empowerment: We empower students to transform themselves into self-directed learners and decision-makers.
- Responsibility: We expect students to take responsibility for their academic choices and growth.
- Respect: We value and respect each student's unique history and path to self-discovery.
- Customer Service: We provide timely, precise and accurate high-quality service.