Dr. David F. Vanata
Associate Professor of Health Science
- Joined Ashland University faculty in 2002 and serves as associate professor of Health Sciences
- Also serves as director of Sports Nutrition at Ashland University
- Board Certified in Sports Nutrition/Dietetics
- Director of Nutrition for Vantrition, LLC
- Research areas include nutrition and athletic performance, development and implementation of nutrition interventions, nutrition and behaviors, and food components and cognition
- Courses taught include Human Nutrition, Advanced Human Nutrition and Metabolism, Research in Health Sciences, Society's Influence on Body Image and Eating, Sports Nutrition, Food Sciences, Intro to Dietetics, Nutrition Counseling Skills and Lifecycle Nutrition
University of North Carolina Chapel Hill, Ph.D.
Florida State University, M.S.
Richard Stockton College, B.S.