Transcending Your Passion for Care
Are you passionate about helping others and interested in a career in nursing? Ashland University’s College of Nursing and Health Sciences has a variety of undergraduate and graduate nursing programs dedicated to educating you to become a practicing nurse committed to nursing practices, leadership, and service no matter your career objective.
Enter the Exciting World of Healthcare
Nurses make a meaningful difference in the lives of patients and their families every day. At Ashland University, we want to help you make the most of your investment in a nursing degree with small class sizes and intensive one-on-one instruction from highly qualified faculty both in the classroom and in real healthcare environments.
With a nursing degree from Ashland University, you’ll be prepared to manage all of the challenges you’ll face as a member of today’s most exciting healthcare profession.
Fulfill your career potential with a nursing degree from Ashland University.
- Respected. Top employers seek AU nursing graduates, due, in part, to the ICARE values they learn (Integrity, Caring, Accountability, Respect, Excellence).
- Practical. Ashland’s BSN programs prepare nurses for a variety of nursing roles and leadership positions and provide the foundation for graduate education in nursing.
- Personal. 1:8 clinical instructor-to-student ratio.
- Efficient. Advanced and Accelerated entry points allow transfer students to begin nursing coursework in their first semester.
- Dynamic. Our state-of-the-art Simulation Center features interactive, computerized, high- and mid-level fidelity simulators.
- Engaging. Students collaborate with peers and complete clinical requirements at area hospitals, clinics and other healthcare facilities.
Advancing Your Nursing Career, Your Way!