Welcome Southwest General Employees
The Eagle Community Partners Program at Ashland University supplements your employee benefits by offering tuition discounts. Eagle Community Partner employees, spouses and dependents receive a tuition discount for degree programs at the associate, bachelor's, master's and doctoral levels.
- Online undergraduate students receive a 10% tuition discount on top of most other grants, scholarships and student loans.
- Traditional On-Campus, Full-time undergraduate students receive $1,000 per year ($500 per semester) on top of any other grants, scholarships and student loans.
- All Graduate students receive a 10% percent tuition discount on top of any other grants, scholarships and student loans.
- All students participating in our RN-BSN program receive a 10% tuition discount.
Your Next Steps
- Find a Program - Your tuition discounts can be used no matter the program or degree option. Browse our academic programs to see what interests you. For details about the RN-BSN program for Southwest General nurses, visit the program page
- Talk to Admissions - If you have questions or need assistance with applying, please contact Graduate Admissions.
- Apply - When you’re ready, complete the online application for admission.
- Spouses and dependents, the only other thing we need is a completed Tuition Discount Verification Form.