Benjamin Slomski, Ph.D.
258 Dwight Schar College of Education
Area of Specialty
Political Institutions, Constitutional Law, American Political Thought, Separation of Powers
- Teaching and research focus on the Constitution's importance for American politics, especially the meaning and relevance of the constitutional separation of powers.
- Teaches courses on the Presidency, Congress, Constitutional Powers, Constitutional Rights, Political Parties and American Foreign Policy, as well as introductory courses in American Politics and History
- Favorite thing about Ashland University: All the great students and faculty members who care about a serious liberal arts education and foster a strong academic community
- Little-known fact: I enjoy running and board games.
- Ph.D. in Political Science - Baylor University
- M.A. in Political Science - Baylor University
- B.A. in Politics and Sociology - Saint Vincent College