Christopher Chartier, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Psychology
Director, International Collaboration Research Center
Founder/Director, Psychological Science Accelerator
241 Dwight Schar College of Education
- Joined Ashland University in 2013
- Teaches courses in General Psychology I, Research Methods, Advanced Research Methods, and Social Psychology
- Founder and Director of the Psychological Science Accelerator
- Publishes research journals such as Science, Journal of Experimental Social Psychology, and Advances in Methods and Practices in Psychological Science
- Research interests include tacit coordination and pro-social behavior. Currently studying how shared knowledge of group member traits influences the ease and efficiency with which small groups align their decisions and behaviors for maximal collective benefit
- Miami University, Ph.D. in Social Psychology
- Miami University, M.A.
- Indiana University, B.S. in Psychology