David Karl, M.A.
Professional Instructor of Education
Coordinator of TESOL
148 Dwight Schar College of Education
Area of Specialty
Linguistics, Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), Education, Multiculturalism
- Joined the ACCESS Program at Ashland University in 2012 as Curriculum Coordinator and Instructor
- Teaches graduate and undergraduate courses in the College of Education and coordinate the TESOL program
- Served as Director, Academic Coordinator and Instructor of the INTERLINK Language Center at Indiana State University from 2007 to 2012
- Taught EFL in Japan for eleven years at various levels including Chubu University from 2002 to 2007
- Favorite thing about Ashland University: Quality faculty and courses
- Little-known fact: I lived in Japan for 11 years.
- M.A. in Applied Linguistics - Ohio University
- B.A. in History - Ohio University
- B.S. in Communications - Ohio University